Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My Favorite Pets - By Joy Ahuruonye


There are mermaids in the river

There are fish in the sea

Everywhere there are all kinds of pets

But none for me


In the sky there are birds

On the ground there are insects

So many animals that I can not have for pets

In the jungle there are monkeys

In the water there are sharks

The sharks want to eat me


Everywhere there are all kinds of pets

But none for me

But finally I found a pet shop

This shop I have never seen before

So I took up my courage and opened the door

I saw cats and dogs

I saw all the animals I love


Everywhere in this shop there are all kinds of pets

But would there be any for me?


To make things even better, the shop had birds

There were some hummingbirds above

So I decided to pick two pets that I know I love

Guess what I picked?


I PICKED A DOG AND A HUG!

 

By Joy Ahuruonye

No comments: